What distinguishes Evolve Family Mediation from other family mediation services:
- Its founder, Rebekah Gershuny, is a very experienced family lawyer, and is therefore best placed to ensure that the arrangements that are reached in mediation fall within the framework of the law, and are fair and practicable. She will provide comprehensive summaries of the arrangements reached in mediation, and knows what solicitors require in order to make arrangements legally binding.
- Rebekah is a Law Society accredited mediator, and is registered with the Family Mediation Council, and approved by the Ministry of Justice to carry out family mediation and to provide Mediation Information and Assessment Meetings (MIAMs). This means that you can trust that Rebekah has achieved a high standard of competence in mediating all issues arising on divorce and separation.
- Rebekah is committed to providing a personal service tailored to the needs of her clients. Rebekah recognises that it is not always easy to take time off from work and therefore offers evening mediation appointments.
- Rebekah recognises that clients going through separation or divorce may face many challenges, and she is committed to putting you and your children at the centre of what she does. She will work closely with you to address all of your issues whether these are emotional, practical, financial or child related.
- At Evolve Family Mediation we recognise that divorce can cause many financial worries, and we therefore offer competitive fees including a discounted rate for people on low incomes and limited disposable capital.